Re: OSUOSL

> 2011/1/24, Indigo <pointofavailability@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I think something like 'Any amount helps', is sufficient -- most people will be one-time donors and give what they can.
I agree with you.

>  Continuously generating revenue will depend on a rate of new people trying Slitaz.
And stick with Slitaz! I am willing to donate to something if I use
them on a day-by-day base and it proved to be useful for me. If I
benefit from them in a long-term base, I donate (aka. invest in them)
in a long-term base.

For now, I have no benefit from it. (It doesn't boot on my PC.) But I
don't wanna see this project disappear. That's the reason why I would
donate. But not in a constantly rate.