Re: Just wondering..

Yep,

> And to be honest, I don't like to do the work. But here is my
> suggestion: Let the pc do the work:
>
> Use the entry of the bug tracker as news entry. Put a new header on
> the website "Bugtracker", who show, say, the last 5 entries as
> clickable links.

Did you scroll the main page ? We already have Twitter news, build bot,
packages and SCN feed. I will probably modify the feed box and do a
"feed grid" with latest bugs, docs, SCN statues and forum post.

I just blogged about SliTaz new theme and layout, please dont hesitate
to comment! http://scn.slitaz.org/node/46