Re: Just wondering..

>> 2011/1/20 Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Yep,
>
>> And to be honest, I don't like to do the work. But here is my
>> suggestion: Let the pc do the work:
>>
>> Use the entry of the bug tracker as news entry. Put a new header on
>> the website "Bugtracker", who show, say, the last 5 entries as
>> clickable links.
>
> Did you scroll the main page ? We already have Twitter news, build bot,
> packages and SCN feed. I will probably modify the feed box and do a
> "feed grid" with latest bugs, docs, SCN statues and forum post.
:)

> I just blogged about SliTaz new theme and layout, please dont hesitate
> to comment! http://scn.slitaz.org/node/46
The new theme looks pretty good.

Few things I had to mention:

The slideshow is pretty neat. I thought I can click on them to see a
real slideshow. Would be nice if it is that way. And it would be nice
too, if there is a "pause" button. The slideshow eats my CPU.

In the "Community Network Feed", when I click on "Slitaz Background",
"Independant" or "Stranger then Fiction", I get a "404 - Not found".
Same is true when I click on the pictures itself.