make -j 4 modification

I want to modify tazwok this way (gentoo style) :
* add a MAKEOPT variable in tazwok.conf to define options like -j x
* replace -j 4 in recipes by $MAKEOPT
This way each user can configure how much ressource are used for compilation without modifying each recipes.

Gentoo users generally use -j number_of_cpu+1 to have better compilation perfomance. SliTaz server have 4 CPU and use -j 4 (not -j 5). Is it because you want to keep some ressources for other tasks ?
I need to know what default setup your prefer before modifying tazwok. Here's the default setup for better performance :
MAKEOPT="-j $(($(grep processor /proc/cpuinfo | wc -l)+1)" # number of processor+1 = -j 5 in SliTaz server
Here's the default setup for save some ressources :
MAKEOPT="-j $(grep processor /proc/cpuinfo | wc -l))" # = number of processor = -j 4 in SliTaz server.

I think that most users will prefer better compilation performance. So maybe I can use MAKEOPT="-j $(($(grep processor /proc/cpuinfo | wc -l)+1)". If you want to keep -j 4 on SliTaz server, I can make this update when someone with root access on server is here to modify the tazwok.conf file just after.

Please tell me what you think.
--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>