Where to put alias for LiveCD image

Hi there,

I'd like to add an alias line to /etc/skel/.profile in a LiveCD image to be created by Tazlito,
or anywhere else, if there is a more suitable place to put it in a way that it is automatically
available to all users.

However I couldn't figure out, where this file is generated?

I guess I could put it just in the addfiles/rootcd directory, but this propably needs manual
editing whenever the original .profile is updated.

Could anybody provide me with some hints, please?

Thanks a lot!
Harald