Problems Installing OpenOffice 3.2.0 on Slitaz 2.0

I'm using SliTaz 2.0 and after I ran the script get-OpenOffice3 I got the
 following feedback:

OpenOffice3 is already installed.

Would you like to remove and reinstall this package [y/n]?

OpenOffice3 is not installed.

Extract files from archive...                                          [OK]

Packing: OpenOffice3-3.2.0

Creating the list of files...                                          [OK]

Creating md5sum of files...                                            [OK]

Compressing the fs...                                                  [OK]

Undating receipt sizes...                                              [OK]

Creating full cpio archive...                                          [OK]

Restoring original package tree... cpio: write error: No space left on device
                                                                       [Failed]

Package OpenOffice3-3.2.0 compressed successfully.

Size : 147.8M	OpenOffice3-3.2.0.tazpkg

Installation of: OpenOffice3-3.2.0

Copying OpenOffice3-3.2.0... cpio: write error: No space left on device [Failed]

Extracting OpenOffice3-3.2.0... cpio: write error: No space left on device

Extracting the pseudo fs... zcat: fs.cpio.gz: No Such file os directory

rm: cannot remove 'fs.cpio.gz': No Such file os directory

grep: files.list: No such file or directory

cp: cannt create '/var/lib/tazpkg/installed/OpenOffice3-3.2.0/receipt':
No such file or directory

cp: cannot stat 'files.list': No such file or directory

grep: /var/lib/tazpkg/installed/OpenOffice3-3.2.0/receipt:
No such file or directory

Installing OpenOffice3-3.2.0... cp: cannot stat 'fs/*': No such file
or directory
                                                                       [Failed]

Removing all tmp files...                                              [OK]

grep: /var/lib/tazpkg/installed/OpenOffice3-3.2.0/receipt:
No such file or directory

OpenOffice3-3.2.0 (3.2.0) is installed.

It is the fifth time I get the same return form installer.
Has anyone got the same error and know what to do to install correctly?
Or even to do a manual installation?

Thanks,

Rodrigo Boechat