Re: How to auto-mount a ntfs partition on a TazUSB Slitaz?

hi,
what i have done is, create  a file mount.sh in /etc/init.d , chmod +x
it, and add it in /etc/rcS.conf in the run_scripts="" section , this
will make it run everytime you start the pc/laptop.
also i made  a directory called windows in the /media folder.

contents of mount.sh is

#!/bin/sh
ntfs-3g /dev/sda2 /media/windows
# add here any other partition you want to mount,

--
Thanx and regd's.

Allan.
http://www.in2dwok.com