Re: Next Cooking announce and Wok freez

> Hello guys,

Hi Claudinei,

> I'm just wondering here... When the next 3.0 is supposed to be
> release? Maybe March???

Yes, end of march.

> I'm asking it because we can make the effort to update all the main
> slitaz tools (tazpkg, tazlito, tazwok and tazusb) to have full locale
> support, using .po text files and allowing the translator to do the
> job. As i said to christophe, i'm able to work on the sources to add
> gettext and generate po files... Just say to me if it's the time to do
> it.

I have done the job for tazusbbox to test and have an example. I will
commit so one can follow the file hierarchy, update the Makefile (to
help devs maintaining po files and have DESTDIR) and start the original
pot file.

I think we must focus on all boxes and then gettextize the command line
tools.