Re: Articles of the SliTaz Association

> @Pierre, I know what you're saying, I did have some reservations about
> translating this, because [the translation] is not a legal document.
> I guess we are going to have to try and make this clear somehow.

For me this translation is: The official translation of the SliTaz
association statues, the original document is in French and make
authority.

I'think we can commit the English statues in the website, in xHTML
format so typo can easily be corrected. For the French typo we must
wait next year so the asemblée can accept them and we can sign them
again.

PS: We got our first member (Kévine). And our first donation, Thanks
Pierre!