Re: Articles of the SliTaz Association

Hi all,
On Thu, 07 May 2009 19:26:31 +0100
Paul Issott <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi guys.
>
> Can anybody proofread?
>
> Feel free to edit, modify, etc.
>
> Paul

@Paul,

For me it look's fine. But I am not an expert :-).

A tiny point :
> Eric Joseph-Alexander
I am not sure but, I don't believe 'Alexandre' must be translate in
'Alexander' ?

An other point (far from the subject ?) : I think there is only one official
text. The first, in french, and maybe with or without typos FR. It means
if problems, one day, appear, for a lawyer, the only references will be
the official and first text, given to the Swiss Administration ? (a
link, a postal address to get it ?), for the web : the .pdf file, and
the Swiss civil Code.
Perhaps in the title you could add : unofficial translation ? (as for
the GPL) ?
I get the same 'problem' with the 'fixed typos FR'text I wrote
(I sent it to Christophe a few days ago).I am not sure if I have
to suggest a new pdf... .
But I am not an expert :-).

Cordialement,

Pierre