Re: 4 new receipts in the wok & misc

> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:41:15 +0200 (CEST)
> "MilkaJinka" <milka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
> Helloo,
>
>> I've just added 4 new receipts in the wok, and need a little help on
>> these:
>>
>> - bozohttpd: doesn't want to go in the right place (the binary ends up
>> in
>> $fs/usr and not $fs/usr/bin, I don't know why), otherwise looks OK
>>
> Done: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/9d3578b1f87d

Thanks :-) I'm not familiar enough with receipts... The only way to
improve it to write more of them ^^

>> - haserl: two versions of the package: without lua support (20ko) or
>> with
>> lua support (140ko). But it can't get them to adopt different names from
>> each other for the executable and for the package name (to avoid
>> owerwriting)
>>
> For me is not chocking.
> For the the receipt you can have:
> [code]
> PACKAGE="haserl-lua"
> SOURCE="haserl"
> TARBALL="$SOURCE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
> [/code]
>
> If necessary redifine $src and $_pkg.
>
> For the binary try to rename: 	cp -a $_pkg/usr/bin/haserl
> $fs/usr/bin/$PACKAGE

I tried something like that, but I guess it was too late for my neurons to
be efficient...

>> - o3read: package looks OK. I planned to write a short "ODFbox" tool
>> using
>> it, but I'll wait to see if Busybox's unzip - which I use to extract the
>> content from an ODF file - will be fixed in a future version (it keeps
>> complaining about a bad magic number). Otherwise I will use the
>> full-featured unzip.
>>
> I think you can use the full-featured unzip.
> Have you report the bug to Busybox developper Team ?

Yep, *full* unzip seems quite lightweight. For the Busybox version, I've
read several notices of the problem on mailing-lists, but there is no
entry on their bug reporting tool... I'll fill a report right now.

>> Oh, and maybe you'll want to check out VL-hot / vxmount (
>> http://code.google.com/p/vxmount/ ) from VectorLinux. It allows to
>> automount many kinds of devices without using HAL, only udev. I didn't
>> find the sources, but udev rules are in the package, maybe we could use
>> them for udev/mdev.
>>
>> --
>> MilkaJinka
>>
>> ---