Re: [Sawfish] strange focus/raising bug

On 2015-01-07 fuchur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sawfish works properly with your settings. The code auto-raise was
> disable bevor sawfish 1.11 and reenable in 1.11. Disable auto-raise
> and you have the settings from 1.9.

Except I thought about it a bit more and it makes no sense that this
isn't a bug now.  When I right click the frame to lower, the window
gets sent to the bottom of the stack and other windows can completely
obscure it.  And then 500ms later it pops back up to top & focus!?  The
auto-raise code really should only affect windows that are visible and
have the mouse over them, right?

Also, doesn't it make no sense at all to have auto-raise even an option
when click-to-focus is selected?  What point is auto-raise when using
ctf?  Unless I'm not understanding something.

The workaround works well enough, but perhaps some other users will be
confused in the future.