[Sawfish] strange focus/raising bug

Hi, I just upgraded to Fedora 21 which has the wonderful sawfish 1.11.
Everything is super awesome so far, but I had one little issue.  I have
the following binding:
context: border keymap
Button3-Off: Lower window

I use click-to-focus.  This has always worked for me for like 10 years
of using sawfish/sawmill.  (I got hooked on this binding from 90's era
xterminal days, then CDE and then sawfish.)

With the 1.11 in F21 it started being buggy.  The window would lower
but about 1/2 a second later would re-raise and focus!  Very annoying.
Stranger still, if I immediately right-clicked on it again it would
lower and stay that way.

I played around with sawfish-config options and found that by
unchecking Focus - Auto-Raise the bug would go away.

Maybe one wouldn't consider this a bug.  But if it isn't a bug now, it
was a bug with sawfish 1.9 I used in F19!  Maybe some thought should be
given as to what the correct behavior for that binding is.  I'm probably
the only one left in the world with a strange click-to-lower binding
like that, so I can certainly live with this little workaround.  I
don't see any issues so far with having auto-raise disabled (since I
don't use mousein-to-focus).

Keep up the good work.  Sawfish is by far the best wm out there for
tweakers.