|Re: [Sawfish] question about mouse|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] question about mouse
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:45:01 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=uBOkPQUFF0V4lW9Hm0IIiLKlzaxHtqM6xU622aIOSWw=; b=uKbqUcbid3xGRlRJEGDFTnrv+oUSBJUjWRHo6fFNtntspcrWSnwLm6aPfhB8ZwPPu0 8D6G/qyPQi6uVHNLQhCFs2A079WJYcGKjUP4hwzJZH/OSTiFQJg4hQ4hgOHKf5pmIhvq 23w8eP5WM3GKc5kStU8niu/KkJCHAhm5yWLxJqYmoyPiR1H12Y6JOfRI+0mJjg/Kvrwl DCCJ9DKv8YDQjQUJo5tPYH8GB4+3Awq+jrQ/M+nlRxt0X086fdBIQg8oUd0buceX7n8J KrhSl+Omlz1U7c03cTPIpIr+AoANgQxBqkaFRPFR3t7pwhwuckBBBWlbdIJP9Awx5Diq CQpQ==
On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM, D M German <dmg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> X-org uses middle-mouse to paste and I wonder if that can be
> artificially created with the keyboard.
Just in case you weren't aware, X11 has long had a middle mouse button
emulation feature which lets you press both left and right mouse
buttons simultaneously to generate a middle mouse button event.
With help from this list I implemented some pasting features bound to
key events into my sawfish config. Maybe it helps you: