[Sawfish] Re: question about mouse

dmg@xxxxxxx (2014-12-03 at 1433.29 -0800):
> i was wondering, is it possible to generate a mouse click via the
> keyboard?
>
> X-org uses middle-mouse to paste and I wonder if that can be
> artificially created with the keyboard.

You can try with xdotool, binding "xdotool click 2" or so in
Sawfish. Also in some XFree6/Xorg versions you can enable full mouse
emulation in the keypad, by pressing Shift + NumLock (I never had to
press Alt but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_keys has pretty much
how it works). As pure Sawfish, I dunno off of my head (I have fake
key input binds, with synthesize-event, but never tried with clicks).

GSR