|[Sawfish] how to sort entries in bindings in sawfish-config|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] how to sort entries in bindings in sawfish-config
- From: D M German <dmg@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:59:03 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:from:to:subject:organization:reply-to:date:message-id :user-agent:mime-version:content-type; bh=I3YDdRoSnlHgYjmy/6KiX2U6L5WgCv0HgjppbjZLOOk=; b=ciQUP5bx0SaR6wStnRc5mOqUnadiuEHyH2Hcl/HKTTB0ZiaSXBa7K3Z09uvzxtoVWe v0XOPPsqvmhkR82jBiXuw6BD7UwggI0s1vDfUt7OPNRJ4lXIEw0+ardihIiuPQeZhtqm Mmn8Nba4ZeSBOqZC7J+AJ3y8vL9JV983fu+Cfg+s5BvkaRBIPkWHqzm91L4R7AbCfaz8 hgnXON7X64zaDUtMeB+yWwtKiZgkFWXHAN5ke1j33AtxNaO59nugKLf8xaQoziSDCNhd qF5Zo/tKHSkV/BNUjImTwL6yOYOSIE5la0iQcP08ZkJngmeEQQsOekl+ZnK5qAF467vr vwlw==
- Organization: Turing machine
hi Chris, everybody,
there is one annoyance in sawfish-config that I was trying to fix:
In the "Bindings" section, the keybindings are not sorted by Key nor
command. i was trying to fix that. I figured it was a simple change.
I have been looking at the code of sawfish-config and I can't figure out
where the list of keybindings is added to the GTK widget.
Does anybody know? The code to create the widgets looks very generic and
it is hard to follow and understand.
I got as far as finding that gtk/widgets/keymap.jl is where the widget
it created, but i can't still figure out how it is populated (and
thanks for any help,
Daniel M. German "I don't know if HAL is homicidal, suicidal,
Dr. Floyd, in 2010 -> neurotic, psychotic, or just plain broken."
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .