|[Sawfish] question about mouse|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] question about mouse
- From: D M German <dmg@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 14:33:29 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:from:to:subject:organization:reply-to:date:message-id :user-agent:mime-version:content-type; bh=/dP5tk3hIq0g5llwrfWSSZH2WAlwh39I/TCRKyuw6ds=; b=WX1rahUUCZnWpkqr5hB/GZC3uJ/Sv91xp7i0W+/5RghjpehCKT0Qk4mad0i3M67ODj 43OWH+cFOIyJLTlLdUdboj01BFx3H5XrfztiDesCwY9+mNTak5UK5xRcouflixaRtBJJ DM+BLSPD/A2ELADzHDEKzq1WSbUd3eaYZinEMrY428DDbm/324g1+XmkBg/37h3fczsq Un0fzEZ5IDsWz/EvtXPLt0ugYY29yOkekZcT/HU0MZjLUmS+HGR9Ku4U75NzN2JPWP+i lQ4F8TV6+0s8wI21KBa8MT2Bfxe+pgi3IL5LBNQUuBrGNGD3u5Ky3LfuMtLINb29Hxn2 02Cw==
- Organization: Turing machine
i was wondering, is it possible to generate a mouse click via the
X-org uses middle-mouse to paste and I wonder if that can be
artificially created with the keyboard.
Daniel M. German "I cannot but conclude the bulk of your
natives [human beings] to be
the most pernicious race
of little odious vermin that nature
ever suffered to crawl upon
Jonathan Swift -> the surface of the earth "
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .