Re: [Sawfish] xfce4-panel has window decoration when installing Sawfish from Git on Debian wheezy.

Sorry that I got busy and didn't follow up on this thread.  I saw dmg
IRL today and he reminded me I hadn't replied.

I've attached my xwininfo from my xfce-panel, which does has Window-Type
Doc set.

Note again that this DTRT with sawfish 1.5.3-2.1+b1 as packaged with
wheezy (i.e., panel has no decoration), but I get the window decoration
when I run the version from Git master.

dmg, are you running from Git master branch?

   -- bkuhn