Re: [Sawfish] question about workspace dimensions

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 04:31:46PM +0900, Teika Kazura wrote:
> Do you enable window history, or have ~/.sawfish/window-history? If so,
> disabling or deleting that file may help. Not sure at all. In fact,
> that file never helps if does not harm, but it's sometimes created even
> if you disable history. (I don't remember how you can enable or
> disable it.) So I have my Sawfish wrapper notify me when that file
> exists.

My experience is that if a window already has a history, it will keep that
history and maybe even append it. Issuing a "Clear window history" via the
window menu does always help for me.

You can enable/disable the history either in the window rules or in the
Placement-dialog of the settings (if I remember correctly, no Sawfish with me
right now).