Re: [Sawfish] Lack of time

yeah, lisp is not the most intuitive-looking language of all, there's a lot of
documentation in the wild web. Explicit documentation like 'look for xyz' is
not available as such, but the filenames for high level functions are usually
very intuitive.

In your example it's not so simple, as we use a different term in the
configurator than in code: lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/ for EdgeActions.

You can find docs for librep/sawfish in the respective man/ directory in the
tarballs, else you are welcome to ask here on the list.

Regards,
Chris