Re: [Sawfish] Lack of time

Hello.

Thanks for letting us know.
Personally I'd really like to contribute to Sawfish (because it is awesome),
but I find it hard to wrap my head around Lisp. Is there some secret to
understand the source? I know that question is dumb, but is there some sort
of documentation like "If you look for the windowrules, go to the files x, y
and z"?

Thanks for your hard work, it is really appreciated.

Greetings,
Bobby