[Sawfish] Re: Lack of time

Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Either way I encourage anyone to contribute to the project

i'd like to help and i really like lisp (though i use mainly scheme in
the form of racket).

trouble is i don't know anything about window managers.

also, i'm not a 'real' programmer, though i've written many programs
that just get the job done for my requirements. possibly, this would be
an opportunity to learn how to do things properly?

if you could suggest where to begin (may be look at the source code?),
i'll see what i can learn.

i guess i should also get the more recent version of sawfish, since what
i'm using is through debian squeeze, as you said in another post, ancient. :D

--
in friendship,
prad