[Sawfish] Lack of time

Hi all,

.... no I've not left the project - just had very limited time to work on it
(work, private life, other projects) - in case anyone wondered why where was
no progress since 1st Dec.

I doubt there will be much done by me before february/march (I've got two
weeks holidays in march).

Either way I encourage anyone to contribute to the project - with me alone
this is going to be dead-end very soon, I fear. Sawfish is too big for a one-
man show.

So feel free to contribute or to aquire new developers to the project. :)

Regards,
Chris