Re: [Sawfish] stacking

Christopher Roy Bratusek schrieb am Mittwoch, den 21.11.2012 um 23:04:
> On Friday 16 November 2012 18:11:10 Peter Schorsch wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am struggling with the stacking of sawfish. Can anyone explain me
> > how to
> >
> > a) how to make a window always-on-top?
> >
> > b) how to make a panel always-on-top above all windows (incl. the
> > always-on-top windows)?
> >
> > c) how to deactivate the raise-on-click behaviour?
>
> There's an Option in "SawfishConfig => Focus", "Das Fokussieren eines Fensters
> ändert nicht die Stellung in der Schichtung" in german.

And this is:
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/focus.jl
msgid "Whether focusing a window doesn't change it's position in the stack."
for those who not using the german version.

Regards, Peter Funk
--
Peter Funk, home: ✉Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee
mobile:+49-179-640-8878 phone:+49-421-20419-0 <http://www.artcom-gmbh.de/>