[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] Bug report
- From: Victor Porton <porton@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:42:12 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1353339732; bh=iiwFb9BZb7ZSnAgJpBPrLpzXJmZwhczo4vZ+2SyuQos=; h=From:To:Subject:Date; b=IJx/P+zvrtSkNIb/LPgX1+9ptHSKuUux0I4t96soL5MZVhAGMw+5tlNLot03fv3O+ YaNQxHk11oBAOjtIbo+IinI3IAiYWvT3JPTY53FoWNf53V8S9flgvTpqghXgZtS0tU Mpy5PKHMtpQ6PlCWI/cS40w6FILsvn5Q2oHRZqsA=
I haven't figured out how to use http://sawfish.tuxfamily.org/flyspray/ (It seems I don't have the permission to post new items there) so I send the bug report to the mailing list.
When the keyboard is in Russian mode, clicking mouse to the window buttons have no effect. For example when the keyboard is in Russian mode clicking Close (X) button does not close the window.
I use Linux with Gnome 3.
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org