|Re: [Sawfish] plain sawfish as a window manager|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] plain sawfish as a window manager
- From: Snow Bender <snowbender@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:42:09 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=cByFJgkTBeNaBo/TfXY2eiQgE7rxZYrxNLQbiwMi4k0=; b=aaZC/NuYLg01O6/SttzSzvJIurRLF3w99tVmOc/YyBBFpMkWlQytvGkFUY3gbfu2jj Ie2OhNEAxGUmS6u1H/48u2IOYpyzg3iseq21uUhY1QX0bF0GwzTDlOoQ6CLxEHpOzKEF HaWQk7757QVoBvdGHrq2kJp5RrpGhUQEBJLn0V5xQzKQs4pdTrnEWRweYBZEMahng/Rc ds+4+W9/6o1YI5PU1sjeHJ+7s9n5TbUK5+WWkZw5PlIYnVBITgBnsh+BqI2IGlzJrL4n Ych65/Djz25rOhqW/ylgSY3pc3tz9J+VFQBuVLyolWF8styqWm5vXoLP+rmF1FAPQfMb TKwA==
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Daniel Fetchinson
> Sawfish-pager is not necessary to use sawfish stand alone but some
> people like it I personally don't use it.
Even though I normally have a mental model of my desktop and can
switch to the right desktop with the keyboard, I still like to have
pager. But I got that working now.
> A system tray is not included with sawfish but you can use for example
> stalonetray which works very well for me.
Ok, will use this.