Re: [Sawfish] plain sawfish as a window manager

> I'd like to use sawfish on its own as a window manager, thus not as a
> window manager inside xfce or gnome.

This is what I do too, no problem there.

> In that regard, I saw that there is a project sawfish-pager, but I can't
> figure out how to use it?

Sawfish-pager is not necessary to use sawfish stand alone but some
people like it I personally don't use it.

> Aside from that, is there also a system tray included?

A system tray is not included with sawfish but you can use for example
stalonetray which works very well for me.