Re: [Sawfish] ... upcoming releases / maintainership

Hello,

The most important thing we should consider when moving to an other LISP
dialect (or programming language) is the maintainability. Currently
rep-gtk is a weight that could be left to an existing GTK language
binding such as guile-gnome but I'm afraid the Scheme language (R5RS)
isn't powerful enough (alone) to meet our needs. Maybe using the SLIB
library features on top of Scheme could be a "portable" solution instead
of trying to make Rep looks like Scheme.

Regards,

POMPEE William