Re: [Sawfish] ... upcoming releases / maintainership

There's no list, but stuff includes:

near future:

1 move to another LISP/Scheme dialect (still no decision or team)

2 merge Sawfish-MMC (only partially in 1.9.0 due lack of time)

3 use XCB

4 use GTK3 (majorly effects rep-gtk. Needs to be ported to G-I (gobject-introspection) in order to wrap GTK3 -- only a handfull of code in Sawfish itself that would need a port)

not-so-near future:

- prepare for Wayland

... [2] might be the easiest, but the other 4 require much more manpower than we currently have.

Regards,

Chris