Re: [Sawfish] ... upcoming releases / maintainership

> 1 move to another LISP/Scheme dialect (still no decision or team)

There was a discussion on this topic on LispNYC recently:

http://groups.google.com/a/lispnyc.org/group/lisp/browse_thread/thread/a66e9796e1e0ed1f/60dfb0b91326bf71?lnk=gst&q=guile#60dfb0b91326bf71

I've personally embedded TinyScheme in several projects, it's trivial to
build.  However Racket was voted the "Best Common-Lisp Development
Environment" even though it's not CL!  :-)   ...plus it also runs on
just about anything: x86, MIPS, ARM, PPC, SPARC

I'm fully ignorant of Rep's history, just curious why Sawfish didn't go
with Guile?

- h