|Re: [Sawfish] problem with Gnome3 fallback mode|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] problem with Gnome3 fallback mode
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:36:19 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=aUQVTQSxU/qorvq//kK7DGNnS32R+jDcSsUgm0Wn/GM=; b=VgCw+t4RGZXxhDxm8Z4aiFPBOSzS+0gt2XjONvkXJMYSDCbYen7nfmVOUgbkkRCnEa Qv6fD2g606R83RcNemlqDhJU8q60Fg7WAMBR40vxRlYi6nw2LrwLWHfkAlyRhI8abO/c 5uf4jaMGDj98Fr6kT1I53C4FdaDDYwVRhW4Jo=
On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Michael Schmitz
> I made a terrible mistake yesterday and "upgraded" my FC14 to
> FC16... My system is more or less working again after I switched to
> Gnome3 fallback mode. Unfortunately I can only configure my top panel
> if using Metacity as my window manager. As soon as I replace it with
> Sawfish, I can no longer add applets to the panel or even move my
> applets in the panel. However, clicking my applets with button1 or
> button3 works fine, i.e. I can start for example my Internet broser or
> configure my system monitor applet.
> Does anybody know why button2 doesn't work and how get "re-enable" it?
I feel your pain, brother.
You can use Alt-Button-2 to regain the panel's menu.