|Re: [Sawfish] creating deb packages from git source|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] creating deb packages from git source
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 18:37:11 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=iZGKmPSKPFPeKi++de5i4GuUBKWNCjOIoxxHqPa08Mc=; b=QOQIPARAA/328kGY8vfUhbuIEv3Rhw+6s3xnXLpfbm/0ms9f4X9PW2/2pGULgT/GUD j+nsNWLrcStywz/fhX3Bs8dSrpmQWZTamPfzFBO1sPCB5xxnwBgFtTkfoALhOxdRAWHQ 6pAUF0zto9/QkCsZnz2hbxWnQmLsGUY4JoeyE=
On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Darth Emacs <darthemacs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'm building deb packages from the git source and am running into some
> problems. I start by 'debianizing' librep. First I rename the directory from
> librep to librep-0.92.1b+git20111224 and open the directory and throw the
> debian directory in the trash.
Why do you through away the debian/ directory?
I recently (re)built Debian packages for sawfish and friends using the
provided debian/ directory and:
You can see the README there for the few problems I encountered. They
were rather simple to overcome.