Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish usage poll

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:07:02 +0900 (JST) Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1. Do you use compositing = transparency?

No.

> 2. Do you have codes which use event synthesis or replay?

Yes.  I usually normalize keybindings for "Next tab" and "Previous tab"
in tabbed applications (e.g., Firefox, terminals) using event synthesis.

> 3. Do you use input translation per window? (If you don't know it,
>    see the section "Keymap transition" in the file "KEYBINDINGS".

No.  I didn't know about this feature (and I'm still using an old
sawfish version).  I think I could use it for things I use event
synthesis.

> 4. Do you use edge-actions except edge-flip and viewport dragging
>    (formerly known as infinite-desktop), that is, our genuinely new
>    feature?

No.

Best wishes.
Mario