|Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish usage poll|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish usage poll
- From: Mario Domenech Goulart <mario.goulart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:52:30 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:subject:references:date:in-reply-to:message-id:user-agent :mime-version:content-type; bh=Vh7FT+tycco0HvSHRZVJQZwynmjRlLLn7neMkezFgLA=; b=J0lsUVE+be9Ba+VQvnl3EPISzWIaes92V49rVk65LOrOmBlPx6IWi8KN35e/wkHmS9 DdSyUAvn7sErtHN8/5H2RPqqNafirE8wjb7D310P/LEDurpJlNetasKitWC7+n47pjjY CVJ1X9+vJ6uMjw+EnU3OQaHzEwsTJKjbgzzBs=
On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:07:02 +0900 (JST) Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. Do you use compositing = transparency?
> 2. Do you have codes which use event synthesis or replay?
Yes. I usually normalize keybindings for "Next tab" and "Previous tab"
in tabbed applications (e.g., Firefox, terminals) using event synthesis.
> 3. Do you use input translation per window? (If you don't know it,
> see the section "Keymap transition" in the file "KEYBINDINGS".
No. I didn't know about this feature (and I'm still using an old
sawfish version). I think I could use it for things I use event
> 4. Do you use edge-actions except edge-flip and viewport dragging
> (formerly known as infinite-desktop), that is, our genuinely new