Re: [Sawfish] Re: strange sawfish iconify on scrolling bug

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 08:40:02PM +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> On Thursday 18 August 2011 20:31:07 Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 08:30:25PM +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>>> under certain circumstances (not sure what exactly)
>>> scrolling up/down in the document viewer evince
>>> will cause the window to iconify to the panel

>>> scrolling is done with the scroll bar and left
>>> mouse button, scroll wheel is not involved and
>>> doesn't seem to cause that effect ...

>>> the interesting part is, when this happens, the
>>> the document returns to the beginning.

>>> mageia, sawfish-1.8.1, evince-2.32, gnome

>>> please let me know if I can test something, as I'm
>>> currently in the state where this happens even
>>> when I restart sawfish ...

>> ah, I forgot to mention, of course this doesn't
>> happen when I switch back to metacity ...

>>> many thanks in advance,
>>> Herbert

>> ---
>> --
>> Sawfish ML

> Coud you check what keybindings you setup for the
> window-border?

haven't changed anything from the defaults, but
if you tell me where/how to get those, I'd gladly
do so ...

> Though I doubt that.

> What version of evince are you using?

the versions which comes with the mageia gnome
system, it says 2.32.0 using poppler/cairo 0.16.5

> Does it happen with other applications, too?

no idea, it doesn't happen with evince or firefox
though but I haven't tested with a lot of apps
having scrollers ...

> About your apps-menu issue: I'll inform
> Matthew Love (author of apps-menu).

great! thanks!