[Sawfish] strange sawfish iconify on scrolling bug

under certain circumstances (not sure what exactly)
scrolling up/down in the document viewer evince
will cause the window to iconify to the panel

scrolling is done with the scroll bar and left
mouse button, scroll wheel is not involved and
doesn't seem to cause that effect ...

the interesting part is, when this happens, the
the document returns to the beginning.

mageia, sawfish-1.8.1, evince-2.32, gnome

please let me know if I can test something, as I'm
currently in the state where this happens even
when I restart sawfish ...

many thanks in advance,
Herbert

---