I do almost everything in english as the customers ask this.

I do hope the sofware keeps on this good.

bye paul,

Op 18/07/2019 om 20:04 schreef laurent Trinques:
Le jeudi 18 juillet 2019, 16:45:49 CEST Ronny Desmedt a écrit :
Dag Nico,

Het klopt dat niet alles vertaald is, sta ook achter op de software
vertaling door gebrek aan tijd
Vriendelijke Groeten,

Ronny

Van: Nico Hellebaut <nico.hellebaut@xxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: donderdag 18 juli 2019 15:06
Aan: qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [qet] QET Translation issues

Goodafternoon ( here in belgium it's 15:00 )

I ma trying to work with this magnificent piece of software, but i seem to
bump in to  some issues, they could already have been adressed, or they are
new.
Since i am trying to figure out how to maximize the softwares potential, i
noticed these things :
   - The name of the collection elements doesn't change tot the language i've
selected ( in this case Belgium - flemish)
On the other hand, i C some words/parts have not been translated, or rather
unconvenient choice of words.
I wish to help u people out on this, but i would like to know what is the
best way of sending u a list with translations/optimizations in these
words/sentences,...
screenshot + translation?

words + location in software  + translation,...

They are a numerous ways of providing info, but is has to be usable and
efficient for u developers to import,
u can reply me any time, but i live in belgium, so could be i react later
then foreseen :)
If i can help, gladly but i am in no way a programmer, i can however work
efficiently wth pc's, linux, libreoffice,...
  as advanced user i will try
to keep the effort on my side maximized to help.
sincerely

Nico
Hello Nico,

you can help Ronny.
Get the source :
git clone git://git.tuxfamily.org/gitroot/qet/qet.git qet_git

Install Qt linguist on your Linux (sudo apt install qttools5-dev-tools)
Go on lang folder and click on qet_be.ts and continue translating, save it and
publish it.

Send me these files.

For element collection open with an text editor like kate qet_directory,
element.elmt and add your translation.

Cheers,
Laurent

--