Re: [qet] QET Translation issues

Le jeudi 18 juillet 2019, 16:45:49 CEST Ronny Desmedt a écrit :
> Dag Nico,
>
> Het klopt dat niet alles vertaald is, sta ook achter op de software
> vertaling door gebrek aan tijd

> Vriendelijke Groeten,
>
> Ronny

 as advanced user i will try
> to keep the effort on my side maximized to help.
> sincerely
>
> Nico

Hello Nico,

you can help Ronny.
Get the source :
git clone git://git.tuxfamily.org/gitroot/qet/qet.git qet_git

Install Qt linguist on your Linux (sudo apt install qttools5-dev-tools)
Go on lang folder and click on qet_be.ts and continue translating, save it and
publish it.

Send me these files.

For element collection open with an text editor like kate qet_directory,
element.elmt and add your translation.

Cheers,
Laurent