Re: [qet] Message windows Translation

Il 13/05/2013 15:03, laurent T ha scritto:
Fixed!

For your information, Xavier reintegrate Qt Italian translations since they do
not seem to be provided by Qt in Revision: 1530 Date:     2012-02-25 19:45:30
+0100 (Sat, 25 Feb 2012)
I have find a refreshed qt_it.* files, uploaded to Subversion and rebuild new
debian package
You can testing by add to your /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://debian.qelectrotech.org/qet/debian/ unstable main

attached screen
Great Job :-)
Now it's translate.

I notice that some
words are not translated correctly.
The indicated word "Registrato" should be changed to "Salva" (save not saved)

I can fix this translation and some other, but after I send the file to the list?

Thank you for helping :-)
If I can help you,
let me know.

Registrato