Re: [qet] [1836] qelectrotech.desktop: fixed categories according to desktop-file-install errors, reduced duplicates between generic names and comments.

Hello Antun,

Le lundi 16 juillet 2012 10:25:29 Antun Maraković, vous avez écrit :
> Dana 16.7.2012. 7:42, Xavier G. je napisao:
> > Comment=Edit electric diagrams.
> > Comment[fr]=Éditer des schémas électriques.
> > GenericName=Electric diagram editor
> > GenericName[fr]=Éditeur de schémas électriques
>
> I'm sorry, I forgot to answer.
Err, actually, you had answered on 15/May/2012.

> Comment=Edit electric diagrams.
> Comment[fr]=Éditer des schémas électriques.
> *Comment[hr]=Uredi elektro sheme*
> GenericName=Electric diagram editor
> GenericName[fr]=Éditeur de schémas électriques
> *GenericName[hr]=Editor elektro sheme*
... but you had provided me with slightly different strings:
Comment=Edit electric diagrams.
Comment[fr]=Éditer des schémas électriques
*Comment[hr]=Uredi električnu shemu*

GenericName=Electric diagram editor
GenericName[fr]=Éditeur de schémas électriques
*GenericName[hr]= Uređivač električne sheme*

So... which strings should I pick?

> Next few week I work on one project in my factory and I must finish it
> before I go to holliday. After that period I try to find time to
> translate rest of QT electrotech.
Do not worry about that, I can hardly find time for QElectroTech myself.

> Regards,
Regards,
--
Xavier G.