Re: [qet] Re: Translation and Library

Le samedi 14 avril 2012 12:46:15, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Xavier,
Hi Uros,

> Today I registered to https://panel.tuxfamily.org/?do=subscribe
> and my username is: uros
Nice, you've been added to the "qet" project and subscribed to our mailing
list.

> I waiting still to receive a password.
Do not hesitate to require your password to be reset[1] if you did not
receive it.

> I am using Linux version 2.6.35.14-106.fc14.i686.
Then you'll have no problem to follow this procedure to work on the
QElectroTech project: http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/en/doc/suivi_qet
I am going to add a qet_sl.ts file in the lang subdirectory. You can
translate this file using Qt Linguist.
Thanks in advance for your work.

> Best regards, Uros.
Greetings,