[qet] Command for commandline - switching into currently used branche and the list of untranslated elements

could you, please, provide the command for commandline for me 1) to switch into the now used branche, 2) to list all into Czech now untranslated elements?

The rest I can remember: svn up, something like svn ci, and... I´ll see that command for adding all newly finished-translated files.

Thanks in advance and greetings, Pavel Fric