Re: [qet] Command for commandline - switching into currently used branche and the list of untranslated elements

Le Monday 04 April 2011 17:34:29 Pavel Fric, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
Hello Pavel,

> could you, please, provide the command for commandline for me 1) to
> switch into the now used branche
We use the 0.3 branch, so instructions on this page[1] still apply; just
ensure you checkout your working directory using a URL containing
branches/0.3.

> 2) to list all into Czech now untranslated elements?
Put this script[2] in your "elements" directory, and run it this way:
cd elements/
bash detect_non_translated_elements.sh pl
This should list you elements and categories yet to be translated.

> The rest I can remember: svn up, something like svn ci, and... I´ll see
> that command for adding all newly finished-translated files.
>
> Thanks in advance and greetings, Pavel Fric

Greetings,
--
Xavier G.
QElectroTech project developer