Re: [qet] Actual state of translation -User manual -

Le mardi 22 juin 2010 13:25:05 Peter Handrick, vous avez écrit :
> Hello Xavier, hello Markus,
Hi Peter,

> I am plaesed to show you the actual state of translation / making of a
> user manual in german and english.
> I suppose the best way to get your feedback regarding this is to send
> you hereby the file I made.
> I used KDissert, a Mindmap-program to prepare the file. Indeed this
> manual is not finished up to now.
That's a good idea. Regarding the content of your mind-mapping: I am not
sure that presenting QElectroTech menu after menu is a good approach; I
think that describing the various tools available to answer to a need (e.g.
draw a simple diagram, configure a project, customize a conductor) would be
more pertinent. At least the menu-driven presentation shouldn't be applied
to the whole manual. The per-need approach is used in your diagram for
custom elements: how to draw a new symbol, how to publish it, etc.: why not
apply it to the whole document?

> Some points of the menu are not that clear for me. Perhaps you can give
> me the background information I need to understand them.
>
> "Reset conductors" of the submenu "Edit". Sorry I do not understand this
> point of menu.
QET allows you to modify the path of any conductor: you thus obtain a
customized path; if you want to go back to the automatically-calculated path
for a specific conductor, you can "reset" this conductor.

> "Selection Mode" and "View Mode" of the submenu "Display". What are the
> differences in?
There is no mouse interaction in View mode: the mouse is just used to scroll
the diagram, but you can't select elements/conductors/texts anymore.

> Of course I have some suggestion, but ....
>
> I am grateful for any hints. ;=)
Cheers,
--
Xavier G.