Re: [qet] Actual state of translation -User manual -

Am Dienstag, den 22.06.2010, 15:55 +0200 schrieb Xavier G.:
> ,
> Hi Peter,
Hello Xavier,

>  Regarding the content of your mind-mapping: I am not
> sure that presenting QElectroTech menu after menu is a good approach; I
> think that describing the various tools available to answer to a need (e.g.
> draw a simple diagram, configure a project, customize a conductor) would be
> more pertinent. At least the menu-driven presentation shouldn't be applied
> to the whole manual. The per-need approach is used in your diagram for
> custom elements: how to draw a new symbol, how to publish it, etc.: why not
> apply it to the whole document?
Maybe we should combine your idea with an explaination of the menus.
Therefore I think KDissert offers quite good possibilities.
Finally the manual can be dealed in different ways:
a) as a menu-reference
b) as a "How to do" reference

For sure, at the moment it seems to be more easy for me to go both ways
than to mix them. Nethermind, you will have a look onto the docs anyway
before we publish them. ;=)

> > Some points of the menu are not that clear for me. Perhaps you can give
> > me the background information I need to understand them.

Thank you for the information you sent!!

Best regards

Peter

--
Peter Handrick