RE: [qet] Actual state of translation -User manual -

Hello Xavier and Peter,

sorry that i did not reply to you..

Peter i will also have a look to your translation..it is really nice to have another native German in the project ;)

attached you will find a footer with a nice logo..which i draw today..

CU

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards / meilleures salutations

Markus Budde

En Bouley 103

CH-1680 Romont

tel. : +41 (0)26 652 100 3