[qet] svn revert and svn up

The password "twice" required (I was afraid, thatwithout connection to internet there will be no reversion possible :-), so I made these two commands with result after the second one:

U    lang/qet_ru.ts
U    lang/qet_ru.qm
U    misc/qelectrotech.xml
U    misc/x-qet-element.xml
U    misc/x-qet-element.desktop
svn: URL 'svn+ssh://pavelfric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk/man/files/man1' of existing directory 'man/files/cs' does not match expected URL 'svn+ssh://pavelfric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk/man/files/cs'

So I am not sure, if I should continue. May be the best way to complete this task will be sending of elements from you in time when there won't be big changes, maybe weekend, I will edit them and send it back.

Greetings, Pavel Fric