Re: [qet] svn revert and svn up

Le mercredi 07 avril 2010 19:47:12 Pavel Fric, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
Hi Pavel,

> The password "twice" required (I was afraid, thatwithout connection to
>  internet there will be no reversion possible :-), so I made these two
>  commands with result after the second one:
>
> U    lang/qet_ru.ts
> U    lang/qet_ru.qm
> U    misc/qelectrotech.xml
> U    misc/x-qet-element.xml
> U    misc/x-qet-element.desktop
> svn: URL
>  'svn+ssh://pavelfric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk/man/files/m
> an1' of existing directory 'man/files/cs' does not match expected URL
>  'svn+ssh://pavelfric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk/man/files/c
> s'

This error appears when you rename a SVN-versionned directory using either a
standard file manager or the `mv' command instead of doing `svn mv ...'.
Consequence : the informations hidden in the `foobar/.svn' directory are
incoherent regarding the `foobar' directory they are supposed to describe.

> So I am not sure, if I should continue. May be the best way to complete
>  this task will be sending of elements from you in time when there won't
>  be big changes, maybe weekend, I will edit them and send it back.
The most simple for you is to check out again the trunk directory.

> Greetings, Pavel Fric
Greetings,
--
Xavier G.