[qet] Work with elements and wiki

> Well :-| This directory is at revision 931. Since there has been a lot of
> work recently, doing `svn up' creates 43 conflicts and keeping every element
> you translated deletes some other translations (French, English, Polish).
> Since this archive is now a kind of backup for your work, could you:
>   1 - revert your work in your working directory? svn revert -R elements/
>   2 - update your working directory? svn up
>   2 - re-applying your translations? You can find non-translated elements
> this way:
>
> find . -type f -name "*.elmt"        | xargs grep -L "<name lang=\"cs\""
> find . -type f -name "qet_directory" | xargs grep -L "<name lang=\"cs\""

I will do it this evening - then I send it to you: it will be more safe. :-)

> Well, you made a few pages without any problem (creating the non-existing
> 'cs' page, filling it with french text, then translating it) but you also
> directly translated several other pages, thus transforming 'fr' pages into
> 'fr' pages with czech text. I have corrected these pages.
> However, please ensure you are working on the 'cs' page for your future work
> :) (see little squares at the top right of the page).

Yes, I thought that I am creating new page inside "cs" tree - that I am moving inside this wiki pages- then inserting copied text. Of course I am looking at little blue squares. :-) Always I intend follow links.

Greetings, Pavel Fric