Re: [qet] Re: Checking Spanish translations

Le dimanche 06 décembre 2009 20:39:50 Alfredo Carreto, vous avez écrit :
> Hello Xavier
Hi Alfredo,

> I only send the revision I found 2 small errors you
Ok, I corrected both errors ("impresión" and "los conductores") and commited
the translations to our Subversion repository (revision 807). The
application is now fully translated in English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
and Czech. Only the Unix manual and few elements remain untranslated.

The translation stats are available here:
http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/doc/translation#statut_des_traductions

Thanks for your help :)

Greetings,
--