Re: [qet] QET - czech files

Le jeudi 08 octobre 2009 23:41:37 Xavier G., vous avez écrit :
> Le jeudi 08 octobre 2009 22:06:41 Pavel Fric, vous avez écrit :
> > Hi,
> > I attached the tarball with the files. As I said I made translation of
> >  some elements (the first folder with them) taken from version 0.2
> >
> > Some elements were little more difficult to understand, so in time I
> > will search for real professional to check the expressions.
> >
> > Pavel Fric
>
> Hi,
>
> It appears you use the 0.11 version of QElectroTech, so the saved .elmt
> files have more changes than just the czech name. I'll deal with it with
> some bash/perl guru. But could you use QElectroTech 0.2[1] for your next
> file edits ? You can also use a simple text editor like kwrite or gedit.
>
> Greetings,

Hi again,

I have checked (as far as I could : extracting the 152 czech names from the
broken .elmt files and putting them into the regular files, checking XML
syntax, charset, diff, etc.) and integrated your work into our Subversion
repository.
I just left the files CREDIT, README and INSTALL because it
seems you translated an old version which did not contain the spanish
translation yet.
Also, the .ts files lacks five translations named "paucal"
(it seems to be an intermediate form, between singular and plural, used for
just a few things, not one, not many - I couldn't tell you more about this).

Apart from these few details, you've made a huge and brilliant work, thanks
a lot :)

--
Xavier G.
QElectroTech project developer